Small Kadhai- Large Kadhai
SAVE WITH 2 OFFERS
- If your order value is above INR 3000, you will get 10% additional discount- Use Promocode SAVE10%
- If order value is above INR 5000, you will get (10 + 10)% discount- Use Promocode SAVE20%
Looking to add some extra flavor to your cooking? Try cooking in a brass kadhai! Not only will your food taste great, but you’ll also enjoy the amazing benefits of brass cooking.
- Porous in nature
- Requires less oil
- Alkaline in nature
- Enhances the flavor of food
- Sustainable in nature
- Use mild dishwashing soap
- Use a soft-bristle scrubber
- Use baking soda to remove odor
- Avoid detergents
A day in an entire week can be kept for special cleaning incase needed. Pitambari powder, which is easily available in the market, can be applied to the products and rinsed off with water to give them a shiny look. Feel free to use household sour elements like a mixture of tamarind+salt or a mixture of wheat+vinegar/lime+salt, if pitambari is not available.
Imperfections are the hallmark and beauty of handcrafted products. Minor black marks and scratches are part of the process of making brass, copper and kansa products. We do not accept returns for such minor marks and hope you embrace the beauty and accept them in their raw form.
3 reviews for Small Kadhai- Large Kadhai
There are no reviews yet.